Sunday, September 20, 2015
Fort Foster, Kittery Point
Walkers and Runners 8:30 am
Free Kids Fun Run 9:30am
Come join the Kittery PTA for a morning of fun for the whole family. Participate in the 4-mile road race, or grab the family and enjoy the 2.5 mile walk. The race’s venue is located in one of the most spectacular places on the Seacoast: Fort Foster, Kittery Point, Maine, filled with history, beautiful beaches and nature trails. The scenic course is flat with one hill right past the first mile mark. RegistrationBrochure-3UP-2015-forprint-nomarks
Race day features
- Age-group awards for 4-mile road-race
- Free Kids Run at 9:30 am! Age group 4 years and under, 5-7 years, and 8-10 years.
- Best Pirate Costume Award, Fastest Teacher Award, Fastest PTA Parent Award and Business Team Award with most participants.
- Environmentally-friendly giveaway to the first 75 registered participants
- Healthy, delicious post race food options
- All race entrants receive a free admission into the park for the day
- Strollers and Baby Joggers allowed on the course
To Register online go to: https://www.runreg.com/seaside-4-miler
We can also view the race course with this link…
We look forward to another successful year and fun-filled morning for the whole family!
The Seaside 4-Miler would not be possible without the generous donations from our sponsors!