Sunday, September 20, 2015
Fort Foster, Kittery Point
Walkers and Runners 8:30 am
Free Kids Fun Run 9:30am
Come join the Kittery PTA for a morning of fun for the whole family. Participate in the 4-mile road race, or grab the family and enjoy the 2.5 mile walk. The race’s venue is located in one of the most spectacular places on the Seacoast: Fort Foster, Kittery Point, Maine, filled with history, beautiful beaches and nature trails. The scenic course is flat with one hill right past the first mile mark. Registration Brochure 2015
Race day features
- Age-group awards for 4-mile road-race
- Free Kids Run at 9:30 am! Age group 4 years and under, 5-7 years, and 8-10 years.
- Best Pirate Costume Award, Fastest Teacher Award, Fastest PTA Parent Award and Business Team Award with most participants.
- Environmentally-friendly giveaway to the first 75 registered participants
- Healthy, delicious post race food options
- All race entrants receive a free admission into the park for the day
- Strollers and Baby Joggers allowed on the course
To Register online go to: https://www.runreg.com/seaside-4-miler
**Those who register prior to 9/20/15at 7:00 AM will receive a Discounted Fee. All additional fee information can be found on the registration link. Please note that there is a deadline to register online which is September 17th, 2015 at 5:00PM.
We can also view the race course with this link…
We look forward to another successful year and fun-filled morning for the whole family!
The Seaside 4-Miler would not be possible without the generous donations from our sponsors! This year we would like to say thank you to our list of Donations for Age Group Sponsors which include (Runners Alley, Smuttynose, Take Flight, Lindt Chocolate,Warrens Lobster, Izzy’s Ice Cream, and Weathervane) and Raffle Prize Sponsors ( Elderidge Lumber, Portsmouth Harbor Cruises, Locos Cocos, When Pigs Fly, Beach Pea, And York River Landing). Below you can find a direct link to our sponsor’s websites.
Lead Seaside 4 Miler Sponsors:
Major Seaside 4-Miler Sponsors