Sunday, September 21, 2014
Fort Foster, Kittery Point
Walkers and Runners 8:30 am
Free Kids Fun Run 9:30am
Come join the Kittery PTA for a morning of fun for the whole family. Participate in the 4-mile road race, or grab the family and enjoy the 2.5 mile walk. The race’s venue is located in one of the most spectacular places on the Seacoast: Fort Foster, Kittery Point, Maine, filled with history, beautiful beaches and nature trails. The scenic course is flat with one hill right past the first mile mark. Download our race map here
Race day features
- Age-group awards for 4-mile road-race
- Free Kids Run at 9:30 am! Age group 4 years and under, 5-7 years, and 8-10 years.
- Best Pirate Costume Award, Fastest Teacher Award, Fastest PTA Parent Award and Business Team Award with most participants.
- Environmentally-friendly giveaway to the first 75 registered participants
- Healthy, delicious post race food options
- All race entrants receive a free admission into the park for the day
- Strollers and Baby Joggers allowed on the course
To Register online go to: http://running4free.com/RaceDetails.aspx?raceid=102 or download our registration page here.
We look forward to another successful year and fun-filled morning for the whole family!
The Seaside 4-Miler would not be possible without the generous donations from our sponsors!